Welcome to Transportation
Steve Kirwan - Supervisor of Transportation
Veronica Herrera - Administrative Assistant
● All students must board the bus at their assigned pick-up stop on a consistent five (5) day a week basis.
● Students shall be at their assigned pick-up bus stop five (5) minutes before the scheduled time.
● Proper behavior is expected at the bus stop. Students must stay off the road, but be visible to the bus driver and wait until the bus comes to a complete stop before boarding.
● Proper behavior is expected while on the bus. For detailed information regarding School Bus Conduct, please review the Transportation section of the Parent Student Handbook (found on the D56 Website).
● Buses will drop students off at their assigned drop-off location on a consistent five (5) day a week basis. For Kindergarten and younger students, a designated adult must be present at the bus stop to pick up the student from the bus.
● Routes will not be altered without the permission from the Transportation Director. If you have a concern regarding your student's bus stop, please contact the Transportation Office.
● The driver is in charge at all times students are on the bus, including during emergency situations.
● If a pick-up or drop off change needs to be made for your student, please email the request to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org at least two (2) days prior to the requested change date.
● Please refer to the Parent Student Handbook for additional information regarding transportation policies and procedures.