7:35 AM - 11:45 AM Early Release - Schedule #1
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PT - PBIS Assembly
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM PTO Holiday Fair
7:00 PM Board of Education Meeting
December 20, 2019
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM PT - 4th Gr Coding Showcase
1:30 PM - 2:15 PM PT - Winter Parties
December 23, 2019
December 24, 2019
December 25, 2019
December 26, 2019
December 27, 2019
December 28, 2019
December 29, 2019
December 30, 2019
December 31, 2019
Parent Survey - 5 Essentials - Oct. 24 - Feb 14.
Please take a few minutes to share your feedback with us. If we can get 20 percent of our parents to complete the survey, we will receive data back that we can use to continue to improve our services.
The link to the survey is shared below.
2020 Illinois Parent Survey
Link to survey: http://survey.5-essentials.
Opens Oct. 24, 2019 and closes Feb. 14, 2020.
If you have any questions, please call 5Essentials Client Services at 1-866-440-1874. Thank you in advance for your participation.
Prairie Trail News to Use
Each week Prairie Trail School sends out a digital update on the events coming up in the next two weeks. This email is usually sent out on Friday and contains helpful information about upcoming events both at Prairie Trail and across the district/community.
If you currently do not receive this digital email, please call the school at 847-623-4333 and work with our secretaries to update the email address we have on file. You might also need to check your email settings to see if at some point you may have blocked our emails as spam.
Tips for Making the Morning Drop-Off Safe and Efficient for All
- Students can enter the school from 7:20 – 7:30 a.m. and are tardy if they are not seated in their classroom by 7:35 a.m.
- Leave home early, many families may be in a rush in the morning, by adjusting the time you leave your home, you can reduce the sense of urgency.
- Control your speed and stay in your lane.
- Encourage students to be ready to exit the car quickly.
- Pull forward past the main entrance to take advantage of the full length of the sidewalk this will allow more cars to drop simultaneously.
- Have students sit on and exit from the right side of the vehicle.
- The parking lot is for parking, trying to use it as a second drop-off lane creates safety challenges.
- The drop-off lane is for parents who stay in their vehicles, if you need to exit your car, please park your car in the parking lot.
- If you choose to park your car in the parking lot, we ask that you walk with your student to help them cross safely.